Foreign Exchange Operations Analyst
Company: Tony Martin Job Ref: 1194/TM Start Date: ASAP Hours: Full Time Working Term: Permanent Position Salary: Negotiable
Description:Foreign Exchange Operations Analyst.
About the role
Working as part of a small team this role is an essential part of the operations support provided to the Foreign Exchange trading business.
Foreign Exchange Operations Analyst - Core duties
· Counterparty Reconciliations.
· Entry of Foreign Exchange, Option & Futures trades into external prime broker systems.
· Net daily settlement figures with counterparties.
· Client & Prime Broker Settlements.
· Identify trade breaks via the Prime Broker systems.
· Verifying of Foreign Exchange trades in operating system
· Morning & End of day control reports.
· Daily Foreign Exchange Statistics.
· Option Expiry process.
· Non-Deliverable Forward fixing process.
· General support to the Foreign Exchange trading desks.
Foreign Exchange Operations Analyst - Key responsibilities
· Demonstrable ability to work as part of a diverse team to co-ordinate activity locally and remotely.
· Proven ability to use own initiative to solve a problem and communicate confidently to involved parties.
· 3-5 years’ experience or educated to degree level.
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, Access and Outlook is essential.
· Experience with FSS Spectrum system & Swift would be ideal but not essential.
· Willingness to work on a shift basis between 7:30am and 7:30pm, Monday to Friday.