Junior Accountant - Italian fluency a distinct advantage
Company: Tony Martin Job Ref: 2013/TM Start Date: ASAP Hours: Full Time Location: London, England Working Term: Permanent Position Salary: Salary Negotiable
My client are a boutique financial service provider that offers tailored corporate, fiduciary and administrative services worldwide, particularly with Italian clients
They are looking for a junior accountant (2/3 years’ experience) to join their accounting team and to provide assistance to the Senior Chartered Accountant in the following areas:
- Daily Bookkeeping (posting sales, purchases invoices);
- Monthly bank reconciliations;
- Preparation of expanses claim reports;
- Accruals, prepayments depreciations;
- VAT return and computations;
- Payroll (liaising with an external payroll provider);
- Administration (general administration, filing etc.)
- Fluency in Italian (as well as English) would be highly advantageous
Highly competitive salary / package on offer for the successful candidate.
Please contact Tony Martin for full details.